Thursday, February 2, 2012

My unique piggy bank

Hello lovelies!    
      I love fun and easy craft projects! And this is just that! A fun twist on the piggy bank! And also fun way to display the things that you or your family may be saving for! I'm so excited!


Let's get started!
     It's amazing what you can do with a shadow box! So this is what you need : a simple little box.

     Now you can cut out a regular scrapbook paper or you can paint it like I did it myself. I think both are great ideas!


         Let it dry for a few minutes! Write on a paper or print out a picture of your item that you want save money for. For example a picture of a doll, a toy and so on. You can save money for camping, for your wedding or a birthday party or even "money to spend at the Disneyland". It's your choice! 

Decorate it as you like and now start saving money!

Have a lovely day!

No comments: