Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspired by my morning coffee

Hello sweeties!
      I’m a coffee addict. I honestly can’t function without a cup of coffee every morning. "A cup of coffee a day keeps the doctor away!" :) So my latest obsession has to be the use of coffee beans in home decor. 
     Adding coffee beans to a centerpiece adds texture and a nice touch. The candles resting in a pile of coffee beans also incorporate well with the centerpiece. When the candles are lit, the aroma of coffee is sure to fill the air. Yummy…. 
Oh yes my friends, those are coffee beans. 
     I am completely obsessed with coffee, but that is not the only reason I love this centerpiece idea.

All you need is:
A big and empty jar
Milk powder
Coffee beans
Dry vanilla flowers


       Fill the jar with all the ingredients and for a final touch add the candles. Now you are done with your masterpiece!

I wish you a day full of creativity!

No comments: