Sunday, February 26, 2012

DIY Romantic Earring Holder

     Hello beautiful people!  
      I know it has been a while since I posted anything. Sorry about that! So, to make it up to you I have an idea!  I've been wanting to do this for a while,so I am really excited to do it now! 

        This earring holder frame is very unique, so useful and recycled, with a beautiful feminine and elegant chic look .  .  . Frames are inspiring, yah?  There's sooo much you can do with them. I loved the turn out of this so much I thought I should share.  Go make it!  It's super super easy!
All you need is:
An old frame

Some lace
. . . and some creativity.

     Now fix the lace to the frame and start rolling it over like you see it in the picture. 


Then I added a cute bow for a more vintage and feminine look.


VOILA! We are done! It's so chic!
Have a lovely Sunday!

2 comments:

CraftLove said...

Wow . . . you're so creative! I will try to do this too. Thank's for the idea

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!
XOXO,
Reny