Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day my lovely friends! 
      Love is the most wonderful of all feelings in this world. It's Valentine's Day and what could be a better time to let your dear ones know that you love them. Love makes every day a joy, every moment a memory! 
I will show you what I prepared for this Valentine's Day.
       Yes, Christmas has passed, but we can use Christmas lights to create a romantic atmosphere in the bedroom. I love this idea!

         
I made this pillows myself. What do you think?


        This is a gift idea! Love coupons make a great gift for that special person in your life. I think it's perfect for this occasion.
      Now it's time for a glass of good wine and some candles, then cuddle your lover and show him your love.

“Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.”
― William Shakespeare


Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Ez nagyon szep es romantikus! Puszi nektek!

The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...

Great ideas I really love them :) You're so creative you should be a professional designer :D

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Thank you so much! Truth-Seeker-Spirit-Victim you're too kind! :*:*:*

XOXO,
Reny

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Koszi szepen Rita! Edes vagy! Puszi neked is :*

XOXO,
Reny