Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Valentine's Day Belly Painting & NAME REVEAL

Hello my lovely berries!

        With Valentine's Day upon us (exactly one week left) I thought it will be so much fun to make a V-day themed pregnant belly painting. 
         I've always wanted to have my belly painted, even before my pregnancy. And now it finally happened! Last week, when I was 36 weeks pregnant, my beautiful and talented friend made my wish came true. So thank you so so much! I really appreciate your kindness and support! And I'm so in love with how it turned out! 

         About the name .  .  . we finally found a name for our little princess! For me, this was the most challenging thing to do. We decided to name her LEA ROSA. And we're so happy and deeply in love with our choice.



Wishing you a very wonderful day!

No comments: