Thursday, February 15, 2018

My Hospital Bag

Hello my sweet berries!

       I feel the moment is coming ... Yesterday I went to the hospital were I'm going to have my baby, for my last ultrasound. That's because my C-section is scheduled for next week, on February 22, at exactly 39 weeks. (My due date is on February 28) Yes, I need a C-section because I'm having a breech baby. They say my baby is way too comfy inside of me and she didn't turn. It's not what I planned, but I want whatever is best for my baby. So today I was very emotional at the ultrasound, precisely because I knew it was the last one. And next time I'll see her in my arms. 
        So I'm slowly getting ready, and my hospital bag is already packed and ready from Monday. 
        Today I want to share with you what's in my hospital bag. I didn't had to pack too much because the hospital provides a lot of things we need. And that's very helpful.


In the delivery room (handbag)
* Nightdress to wear in labor, socks, dressing gown

* Water spray, lip balm, hairband, massage oil, hand cream, hand sanitizer, gum, glucose tablets

* Snacks and water

Sleeping and underwear
* Robe, nightdresses, nursing bras, underwear, socks, slippers

Comfortable clothing
* T-shirts and leggings

Breastfeeding Must-Have
* Nursing bra, breast pads, nipple cream


Care utensils and beauty products & Make up bag


Important stuffs (handbag)

Homecoming outfits
* Baby

* Mommy




I'm starting to get emotional, so please wish me luck!

No comments: