Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy 23

Happy September 1st my lovely berries!
        First of all I want to thank you all again for every lovely wishes, messages and for all the wonderful gifts. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
 
        So, and now here I have a few pictures from yesterday with my birthday cake. It's with chocolate and strawberries. Ya, right . . . of course it's with strawberries! Hehehehe . . . Anyway, I made this cake myself. Do you like it? Please let me know what do you think.

Wishing you 23 times a lovely Sunday! Much love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! it looks so good... and the taste...ufff i can only imagine how good it was :D

Great job girl, looking forward to hear the recipe :D

xoxo
Cat

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Thank you girl! You're so sweet like my birthday cake! Hehehe! :D A big hug for you my dear and sweet Cat! Kisses
XOXO,
Reny