Friday, August 30, 2013

Strawberry Love Favorites : July & August

Hello my lovely friends!
    So it is the end of the month and that means that it's time for me to talk about my July & August favorites.

Now let's get started!
1. Here are my favorite beauty products for this month.
     # I picket up a new 1 minute hair mask from Dove repair therapy. It really makes my hair so soft and shinny. 
    
       # Speaking of hair, a very good product I use to style my hair is this Schwarzkopf got2b. beach matt salt spray. I love using this to achieve the Beachy Waves look. It's so natural and so girly!

       # Another good product to use when your hair is tangled is this Avon Naturals Detangling Spray with apricot & shea.

     # As for my body, I'm using this super yummy and delicious shower cream from Body&Soul Wellness Shower Gel with himberry & vanilie .Oh this is so amazing and is wonderful smelling. Mmmm . . . I want to eat it!
     
       # Next I have this Avon Kids Blueberry Bubble bath. Yes, I know it's for kids. But it smells so sweet!

    # Now my favorite BB cream is gotta be this Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream. Trust me, this stuff is really good. I have tried a few BB creams, but this BB goes on very smooth and makes your skin feel so soft.

       # Next I have this Essence pure skin anti-spot cover cream. This is a new product for me. I use this for the first time but it's actually pretty good. Especially if you are struggling with acne.

     # My next favorite face product is this Essence My Skin  soft cleansing gel with this amasing brush. So so good!

       # Another beauty product I have been loving and using a lot lately is this Essence Stay with Me longlasting lipgloss.

     # And my favorite nail polish for July & August is this Maybelline Color Show by Colorama in shade 254 Latte.

      # Last but not least for beauty products I have this Blend-a-med impressions Fruit Explosion toothpaste. It's so fruity and perfect for the summer time.

2. My "Yummy for the Tummy" favorites
     # My first food favorite for this month is a drink - Arizona Original Green Tee with Honey. Oh seriously I'm so obsessed with this drink. I love the package, the taste . . . everything!

     # Another food favorite is this Ehrmann yogurt crunchy with strawberries. Mmmm . . . perfect for breakfast when you are in a hurry in the morning!


3. My Fashion Favorites
     # My favorite clothing item is this Tee with this cute print on it : a strawberry milkshake and a "Very delicious!" note. Isn't this so adorable?

     # Now let me introduce to you my very special statement ring. Boom - a strawberry ring from C&A! Oh how cute is that? I love it so so much! Aw and also this ring was a gift from my boyfriend. Double awesomeness!

      # For next I have another cute ring, an Eiffel Tower ring and it's also from C&A.


4. My StrawberryLove favorites
# And of course it's gotte be the sunflowers!



5. DIY of the month
        # It have to be this super Cute and Girly Flower Crown. Click here for the tutorial.


       So these are a few products I have enjoyed through out the both months - July&August. I hope you all enjoyed this post! I wish you all a great weekend!

No comments: