Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Heart Shirt Inspired by "The Carrie Diaries"

Hello sweeties!
How are you today? I hope you are all having a great day!
      So today I'm gonna show you how to make your very own Heart Shirt.
        This was inspired by one of my new favorite show "The Carrie Diaries". If you have not yet seen "The Carrie Diaries" then you definitely need to watch it and if you have seen it then let me know what you think, because I really love that show right now and I'm looking forward to the next series. 
      So I've been noticing that in the show, Carrie Bradshaw love wearing a lot heart and dots sweaters. And I also love heart sweater/shirts! Now that I get inspired, let's make our own heart shirt.

Supplies needed:

  • a shirt
  • black fabric paint
  • stencil foam brush
  • heart stencil
  • cardboard

  • Let's get started!
          First place the cardboard inside the shirt, so the paint won't seep through to the back. 

           Use the heart stencil, the foam brush and the paint to make your hearts. There are really no rules on where I placed the hearts. It was all random.
            This is it! You're done! It's very simple and very easy to do. Isn't this cute?

    And now here is an outfit idea!



    I hope some of you will try this out! Have a lovely day!

    2 comments:

    The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...

    Wow this looks really cool! I definitely gonna try it. :D

    Strawberry Love by Reny said...

    Thank's sweetie! I'm glad you like it and I really hope that you will try it. Have a lovely day!
    XOXO,
    Reny