Friday, May 10, 2013

Strawberry Love Favorites: April

Hello my sweet berries!
      So today I'm going to do my April favorites. Time flies so fast, I just can't believe that it's May already. So I'm going to show you everything that I've been loving for the month April. 

Let's get started! 
1. Here are my favorite beauty products for this month.
      # For my hair, I'm still using the shampoo and conditioner from last month, Garnier Ultra Doux Heritage of Provence with Lavander Essential Oil and Rose from Grasse.

          #  For my hair I am also using this Leave-in treatment from Avon Advance Techniques with Moroccan Argan Oil. It's cheap but it really does his job.

     # As for my body, I'm using Dove go fresh nourishment body lotion. It's so refreshing and very moisturizing.

     # Next I have this Garnier B.B. Cream Miracle Skin Perfector. I've tried many different BB creams but this is my favorite one right now. 

      # For concealer I decided to give it a try to this Essence Stay natural concealer. It naturally covers imperfections and reduces dark circles.

     # My next favorite is a setting powder, and is the Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder.

     # My favorite mascara for this month has been the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara.

        # For my brows I've been using Essence lash & brow gel mascara

      # For my lips I've been using this lip balm from Miss Sporty Dr Balm in the shade Glam Kiss SOS

       # My favorite nail product is this Avon Speed Dry nail polish in the shade sprightly mint, Avon Colortrend in the shade Sugared Peach and Nail Expert Manicure for brittle nails.

       So this are all my beauty products for April and now we have the non-beauty favorites.
1. My Fashion Favorites
 # Now my first clothing item is this super cute polka dot skirt.

      # My favorite favorite fashion item are this super comfy sport wedges. I'm really obsessed with this. I want to wear them every time.  

# Next I have another skirt. This is from New Yorker.

# My favorite accessory for this month is this statement necklace.  

3. My "Yummy for the Tummy" favorites
 # One of my favorite food for April is the Milka ice cream

 # My favorite treat is of course Tic Tac Strawberry Mix. So yummy!

4. DIY of the month
       It have to be this DIY Fabric Floral Headpiece that I made for the month of April. Oh I love wearing flowers in my hair. This is definitely my favorite DIY project for this month.

       So that's it for my April favorites. I hope you all enjoy this post, and let me know what are your favorites through the month of April. Hugs and kisses

No comments: