Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SIBLINGS

Hello my beautiful friends!
     Do you have siblings? Today is my little sister's birthday so I want to wish her a Very Happy Birthday! 

      ♫ Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Biiirthdaaaay dear Imelda! Happy Birthday to You! ♫  
       I wish you a wonderful birthday, filled with happiness, love, presents and cake! I love you! 
        So today's post is full of embarrassing photos of me and my sister when we were tiny.
         I don’t remember a ton of specific moments about being little and being an older sister, but what I do remember is pretty much being in charge of what happened to her. What to wear today? Or what to play? It was great being a child!










         I want to be a little girl again! No responsibilities! No worries! Just playing all day.


          I love looking through these old photos! I'm pretty sure you all have old pictures, so let's find them for the dear and sweet old memories.
Have a lovely day my sweet berries!


No comments: