Friday, May 17, 2013

DIY Braided Necklace

Hello sweeties!
     I love making my own jewelry! So today I'm going to share with you this lovely necklace and I also what to show you how to make your own. It's so so easy!

We only need:
  • chain
  • fabric
  • wire
  • pliers
  • scissors 
    Let's get started! 
    First cut 6 stripes from the fabric.

    Next tie the ends together like here.

    Now take your wire and make two small rings.

          Then slide a ring trow the knotted ends of the fabric stripes and attach them to the chain.

     Now, let's start with the braiding.

           When you get to the end, secure it with the ring and attach to the chain like you did to the other end.

           Then you're done! And now you have your very own statement necklace.


    Let me know if you try this cuties! Don't forget to stay chic!

    No comments: