Saturday, April 6, 2013

Strawberry Love Favorites : March

Hello sweeties!
     So today I am going to do my March Favorites. Because March is finally over and April is here so we can just say "Hello April!".

Let's get started!
1. My favorite beauty products
     # My first product that I have been loving for March is my Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation. I actually got this foundation because I was looking for a really good oil free makeup and so I pick this up. Oh and let me tell you it really does his job.
      # For lip product I have one pink lipstick from Avon and one amazing lip balm from Nivea Repair & Beauty
        # And for my favorite nail polishes for March I have 5 products.
        # Now my favorite moisture facial cream is the Nivea Mattifying Day Care with Aqua Effect.
       # My favorite mascara for this month is Studio Lash from Miss Sporty. It's really good!
        # And now for my hair I picked up a new shampoo last month, Garnier Ultra Doux Heritage of Provence with Lavander Essential Oil and Rose from Grasse. I love the smell of it! 
        # Oh and I have one last beauty product for March and it is my latest Body Lotion from Fruttini! Oh ya . . . it's smell like Strawberry and Starfruit! And it smells so yummy!

2. My "Yummy for the Tummy" favorites
      # My first food favorite for March is of course the Easter chocolates
        # Then one of my favorite chocolate is this Assortment of Merci chocolates.

3. My Fashion Favorites
       # Now my first clothing item is this super comfy black and white stripes knit sweater from H&M.
# Then this blue print shirt. I love it! It's so feminine and girly.
       # My next favorite is this adorable furry flats. This are so so comfy!
   # I have two favorite accessories for this month. One is this Peter Pan Collar . . .
. . . and then this super cute Owl Earrings.
# My last fashion item is this Navy Blue Coat! Oh, I love it!

4. My Non-beauty favorites
        # Of course we have a candle here! Actually we two. The first is of course a strawberry one. Isn't this so cute? The first time I saw this I knew that it is for me. And the second candle is Bolsius Aromatic in lilac blossom. It smells amazing!
# My favorite flowers lately are this Orchids.

5. DIY of the month
      It have to be this Tissue Paper Roses that I made for the month of March. Now there was a couple of projects that I did in March, that I absolutely love and I thought it was so fun to make.

        Al right, so that's my favorites for the month of March. I hope you all enjoyed this post! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...

ohh I loved this. Do more of this month's favorite products post, I'm really interested in it :D

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Oh thank you sweetie! I'm so glad you like it! I actually decided to do more of this month's favorites posts. I love them too! Thank you for all your support! Hugs and kisses
XOXO,
Reny