Friday, April 5, 2013

DIY Floral Sunglasses

Happy Lovely Spring Day!

        Lately I sew this floral sunglasses all over the runway. This embellished sunglasses are so girly and delicate: in a word adorable! 

        So in honor of the cute and fresh floral trend, I though I'd be able to make my own version of them and I did! So here is a tutorial on how to make this adorable floral sunglasses. I wanted to share this with you because it was really easy and fun to make!

What you'll need:
  • a pair of sunglasses
  • a variety of flowers or beads
  • hot glue gun
Let's get started!
Step 1. Apply the hot glue to the back of the flower. 

Step 2. Place the flower on the rim of the glasses wherever you please. 

Step 3. Finish by adding all your flowers to the frame.

And this is it! You're done!
 
          Now here it is lovelies! My super easy and cute floral sunglasses! I think they add a fun touch to everyone's outfit and that we all should have one.

        I hope you enjoyed this fun craft! Please let me know if you try it out and how it came out. Oh, and don't forget to look cute! Get the floral fever!

No comments: