Thursday, February 23, 2017

Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Party: DIY Disney Paper Chain

Hello my sweet friends!

       If you are also planning a Disney theme party, this creative Mickey Mouse paper chain is perfect for you. This was so easy to make, and today I'm showing you the do it yourself steps.


Let's get started!
       First I gathered supplies and cut up black, red, white and yellow paper strips. 

       Start gluing your chain pieces together. You want to go in this order so that it looks like Mickey Mouse: black chain, red chain, white chain, yellow chain. 

       To make the ears I used a heart cuter. I punched out the heart, cut it in half and glue it to the black chain. Then glue on two white dots to every red stripe.


I just love the result! Hope you try this out!

No comments: