Monday, February 20, 2017

Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Party: DIY Baby Photo Garland

Happy Monday my berries!

        Popping in for a quick post to share one of my projects from our godson's first birthday. As I already said here, we had a Mickey Mouse theme party. And today I want to share with you my DIY steps for creating this baby photo party garland. This is so cute and easy to make and a perfect piece of decor for 1st birthday party. Oh and the best part is that you can hang it in the nursery for a pretty little decoration after the party! 

Materials you'll need:
- photos
- scissors
- ribbon
- washi tape
- Mickey Mouse ears template


Let's get started!
I printed out the monthly baby photos. 


      Then we need to attach the photos and Mickey ears to the ribbon using the washi tape. 


Yep! That's it! We are done! I'm really so in love with the result. 


Wishing you all a wonderful week!

No comments: