Sunday, November 30, 2014

DIY Cute Advent Candles

Happy First Sunday of Advent! 


         An Advent wreath is a must have thing to have to celebrate the Christmas season all month long. There are many wreaths that you could buy, but is so much fun to make one by yourself. There is something so beautiful and peaceful about lighting a candle each week. It creates a feeling of warmth and coziness.
         I wanted to make a pretty, simple and modern Advent wreath. So today I'm sharing with you this do it yourself super easy and cute candles.

               I made some tags from scrapbook paper and I stenciled on the numbers to indicate the four weeks of Advent. 

Then with some ribbon I wrap them around the candles. 

And voilá! Your cute Advent candle tray is done!


I hope you all enjoy an Advent season full of hope!

No comments: