Wednesday, November 19, 2014

12 Things I Love About Fall

Hello my lovely berries!
          Autumn is my favorite season! I love all the 4 season, but autumn . . . well, autumn is my favorite! Love the colors, the crispness in the air, the foods of fall, the falling leaves, what's not to like? So today I will share with you a few things I love about Fall!
1. Walks
2. Cozy Sweaters
3. Crisp Weather
4. New boots
5. The Foods of Fall
6. Hats
7. Scarves
8. Falling Leaves
9. Cuddling
10. Cozy Movie Night In
11. Pumpkins
12. Beautiful Colors

Please, let me know what are you favorite things about fall?

2 comments:

K.K said...

Isteeenem de jo az a szvetter es az ing is,a csizmakrol nem is beszelve!
Nekem is kedvenceim az oszi/teli csizmak,azokbol is a magasabb sarkuk. A bordo,barna szinek pedig,aaaagh <3 nagyon jo post!:D

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Köszönöm szépen! Nagyon kedves vagy! <3 Hát igen, ha ősz akkor a bordó és barna szinek tundökölnek. Nem lehet nem imadni őket, ugye? Köszönöm szépen még egyszer! Legyen egy szép napod! :*