Thursday, May 15, 2014

Spring Beauty Products

Hello my sweet berries!

       I love Spring and all the beauty of it! It finally starts to get warmer and the colours start to get brighter. Even though the weather is not very springish where I live at the moment, I'm looking forward for warmer days. 

          And now it's the perfect time to freshen up our beauty products for spring! Yupiii, it's time for shopping! Here are my new beauty products for spring.
How to make NUDE eyes make-up box
Essence Colour & Go nail polishes
Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops
Essence Sun Club Blondes Matt Bronzing Powder
Maybelline Ever Fresh makeup foundation
Essence Eyebrow stylist set
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black
Essence Glow Neon Glow Lipstick

Have a beautiful day! Lots of love,

No comments: