Saturday, May 10, 2014

Read a Book On Weekend

Happy weekend lovelies!

          Today I decided to allow myself some free time to enjoy the little things like reading a good book. I love books, but sadly the truth is I don't really have time to read. Anyway, I'm happy to have some "Me time" and to start this book today. I'm so excited to read "Fifty Shades of Grey" by EL James. I have heard so so much things about this book. Did you read the book? What do you think about it?

           I want to wish you a wonderful weekend and have some ME time to read a book this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo konyv :) bar neha meglepo (amikor megvettem meg nem tudtam milyen stilusu) :D mar elkezdtem a masodik kotetet de nem volt nekem sem idom befejezni :(

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Koszi szepen! :) Azert te ügyesebb vagy, nekem meg van egy kicsi a masodik kotetik :D Egyenlőre csak annyit tudok mondani, hogy érdekesnek tűnik. Egy szep napot kivanok! :*
XOXO,
Reny