Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Very Easy Christmas Decoration

 Hello there loves!
       Countdown to Christmas! Aw, I'm so excited! There are only 34 days 11 hours 36min and  45sec left until Christmas day. But who's counting? Oh, I really can't wait. So it's time for us to make some decorations, don't you think? And I also think there is no other fun way to count down the days until Christmas, right? So let's get crafty and here is my first easy decor idea.

What we need:
- empty bottle
- fake pine branches
- red bow
- white spray paint
Let's get started!
        First of all spray paint your clean and empty bottle with white spray paint and let it dry.

Now place your fake pine branches in the bottle.

       And then add a cute red bow for an extra touch. You know me, I'm a bow person! 

         And ta-dah! It's done! I told you that it's a very easy decoration.

Have fun preparing for Christmas! Love you!

No comments: