Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DIY Christmas Tree Cone

Hello my special berries!

        Today it's time for another DIY decoration for Christmas. And I decided to share with you a simple idea on how to create your very own Christmas Tree Cone. Now, I've been seeing different variations of tree cones everywhere. They are so adorable, but I've been a little bit shocked by their prices. And you know me, I'm not going to pay a fortune for something I could easily make myself at home with just a few things. 

We need:
- paper
- garland
- scissors
- glue
- tape
Let's get started!
        I started by rolling the paper into a cone shape and tape it down.

Then I cut off the bottoms so that the cone would sit flat. 

        Now here comes the fun part, I just wrapped the garland around and use glue to keep in place.

And here it is! It's super duper easy to make!

          I'm very happy with the result! I know that there are so many ways to decorate this Christmas Tree Cones. The options are endless! So please let me know if you try this out!

No comments: