Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Strawberry Love Favorites: September

Happy October!
       It's end of the month so it's time for me to make my monthly favorites post. I know I always say this, but aw, I can't believe it's end of September and it's already October! OMG time flies so so fast!
 
Now let's get started!
1. Beauty products
        # I picket up a new conditioner Sheer Blonde from John Frieda. This is quite expensive but it's a really good product. It makes my hair so soft and it intensified the blonde in my hair.
 
        # Speaking of hair, a very good product I use everyday for my split ends is this  Schwarzkopf Schauma Beauty Oil.

        # Here I have another hair product. This Schauma Cotton Fresh dry shampoo.
 
         # As for my body, I'm using this Celine Dion pure Brilliance Hydrating shower gel.
 
        # Next I have this Strawberry Bubble bath. Yes, it smells so sweet and yummy!
 
         # My next favorite face products are this Melt Away foaming facial cleaning mousse, Brighten-up Daily facial moisturizer and Beautiful Eyes cream from Bebe More. I was quite sceptical to try this but actualy this are good products and they really make my face softer and brighter.

          # A super beauty product is this Alverde Naturkosmetik Makeup setting spray for a long-lasting make-up and a fresh, radiant skin. I really can't imagine my life without this!
 
        # Another two beauty products I have been loving and using a lot lately are this Hydrate and Peach Kiss from Maybelline Baby Lips  I have been using them a lot lately, so hopefully you guys love them as much as I do! Oh, I have to say I have an obsesion! This stuff is so good!
 
        # Then here I have a matt cream blush from Essence Guerilla Gardening Cream to poeder blush in shade 01 Mission Flower.

        # This month I was using this Essence Get BIG! Lashes 3triple black mascara. It has triple-black effect for maximum volume and extremly thick lashes.

        # And now my favorite nail polishes for this month: one is from Rimmel London 60 seconds in shade 210 Ethereal and the atherone is from Essence Colour & Go in shade 102 Sparkling Water Lily.
 
2. My "Yummy for the Tummy" favorites
     # My first food favorite for this month is a drink - Arizona Original Blueberry White Tee. Mmmm . . . yummy!
 
# My next food favorite is this Strawberry Minis from Nestlé. Mmmm . . . what can I say? It's delicious!

        # Another two favorite food are this flavored yogurts from Ehrmann Almighurt.
 
3. My Fashion Favorites
     # My favorite fashion item for this month is this vintage necklace.
 
 
# For next I have two cute bow rings from C&A.
 
        # Another favourite accessories for this month is this adorable bracelet and it's also from C&A.

        # My last item for this Favorite Fashion Item of the month of September is this necklace. And it's an I♥London necklace. You guys, know how much I wish to go there someday. And I really hope it will be soon. But until then, I'm wearing my London necklace :D
 
4. My StrawberryLove favorites
# In my August favs I forget to share with you my birthday gifts. So here they are.
 
5. DIY of the month
           It's this Heart Shirt Inspired by "The Carrie Diaries" , click here for the tutorial.
 
I wish you all a wonderful October!

No comments: