Wednesday, October 23, 2013

2 Cute Painted Bottle Ideas

Hi sweeties!
        It's DIY Wednesday and I'm going to show you a simple and cute decoration idea from empty bottles that you can easily make it yourself.
 
Let's get started!
         First, you need to spray paint your bottles. Yes, I know . . . bottle/jar + spray paint = Reny. I love spray painting bottles or jars. I think who ever discovered this, it was a genius. This time I use white and red for my bottles.
  
         Now this is what I made with the white bottle. I put a cork in the bottle and  . . .
 
 
. . . then I glue a ribbon on the cork with my hot glue gun and for a cute touch I also glued a bow.
 
 
         In the red bottle I just put this handmade fabric flowers. Click here for the tutorial.
 
 
         And Taa-Daa! Here is a very cute and easy decoration for my kitchen.


Wishing you a beautiful day!

No comments: