Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Strawberry Love Favorites: May & June

Happy July my sweet friends!
     How are you lovelies? I've missed you all! Yes I know it's been a while since my last update, and for that I apologize! I'm so so sorry! But I was so busy lately. If you are following me you already know that I moved to a different country, so I was busy learning the language (and let's face it, the german language isn't quite easy), with finding a job and I was also busy struggling with homesickness. I really miss my cute little puppy, my friends and my family. But I am so grateful that my awesome boyfriend is with me. He is being extremely sweet with me and I am so happy.    
        Anyway, I didn't had the chance to make my May Faves so I decided to combine the two months and today I'm going to make my May&June Favorites.
 
 
Let's get started!
1. Here are my favorite beauty products for this month.
        # For my hair, I'm using the shampoo and conditioner from Pantene Pro-V Repair & Care.
        # As for my body, I'm using this super yummy and delicious shower cream from Fa NutriSkin with cranberries.
       # Now my favorite moisture facial cream is the Nivea Moisturizing Day Care Aqua Effect with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ and SPF 15.
       # My next favorite face product is this Planet Spa Chinese ginseng revitalising cream cleanser with this amasing brush. So so good!
        # And I have 2 very good face mask. The both are from Balea, one is of course with strawberry and the other one is wellness moments. The skin feels really smooth and relax after.
        # My favorite mascara for this month has been the Essence All Eyes on Me multi-effect mascara 01 soft black. This is surprisingly so good!
        # For my brows I've been using Catrice Cosmetice Eye Brow Stylist in the 010 Blond But Brow'd shade.
        # And my favorite nail polish for May & June is this Essence Me & My Ice Cream nail polish in the shade 04 Icylicious.
       # My latest favorite beauty product for this month is this Essence Like a First Day in Spring perfume. It really smells like the first day of spring, so refreshing and so girly. I love it!

2. My "Yummy for the Tummy" favorites
      # My first food favorite for this month is this Haribo Fresh'd Fruity. Actually this was a gift for my sis and that's why is there a gift bag. It has strawberries on it so is cute. ^_^

      # One of my favorite food for this month is this WellFit Flakes with red fruits from Granola. Mmmm . . .  yummy . . . Is so summerish and so delicious. I love starting my morning with this.
     # Another food favorite is this BioBio Cup Cream with Strawberries. Yes, I know, strawberries again :D I'm sorry but I can't help it.

3. My Fashion Favorites
       # Now my favorite clothing item is this T-shirt with this cute print on it : "I'm crazy for strawberry ice!" Now seriously, how adorable and sweet is that? I'm in love with this Tee! When I saw it I instantly had known that is for me.

4. My StrawberryLove favorites
       # Oh cuties I have for you this adorable fleece blanket with strawberries on it! Isn't this amazing? I love it so so much! This is my ultimate favorite thing. It's so great for traveling, for beach or for those chilly summer nights when you just want to cuddle. I'm so happy that I find it!

        # Of course we have a candle here! It's a Cherry candle and it smells amazing!

    # And now I had to show you this cute mini nails brush in duck shape. It's so tiny and so cute, isn't it?
5. DIY of the month
      # It have to be this DIY Braided Necklace . I love making my own jewelry! And I get so much compliments when I'm wearing this braided necklace.


        Al right, so that's my favorites for the months of May & June. I hope you all enjoyed this post! I wish you all a great week!

No comments: