Monday, June 3, 2013

Big News - I've Moved!

Hallo meine lieben!
      So I have a big announcement to make . . . I've moved to Germany! Yay! So yes, on May 6, my boyfriend and I decided to make a change in our life and he found a job here in Germany, to be more specific near Munich. So on Monday we jumped in our car and here we are. New month, new week, new beginning. Until now everything is fine so I hope this will not change. And now here I have for you a few pictures. Enjoy it!

       Until next time take care cuties! Have a lovely week! Hugs and kisses

4 comments:

Erika said...

Congratulations! Take care with the culture shock. It hit me pretty hard and I had no idea what was happening until I read about it :)

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Thank you so much! You're such a sweetie! I'll keep that in mind. Have a lovely day!
XOXO,
Reny

The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...

I actually saw on facebook that you changed your location but I thought you're just traveling. Wow you moved to Germany, girl that's pretty cool. I'm so happy for you. ^^ It's really a big chance. I hope everything will go fine there. Wish you all the best and if you will have time give us some update about how is life there. I'm really curious. :D Okay, take care! Bye : )

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Thank you so so much for your comment my sweet friend! Yes, I've moved. I'm a german girl now :)))) Yes it really is a big chance and a big change for me. I will definitely give you all some updates, so stay tuned! :D By the way, how is college now? Do you like it? Take care! Kisses
XOXO,
Reny