Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tissue Paper Rose for Spring

Hello my crafty friends!
      For today's project I'm going to show you how to make this super easy tissue paper roses! I love this idea, is so springelicious and so cute! Did I mention that it's so easy and so fun to make?

This is what we need:
  • tissue paper
  •  wire
  •  paper clips
  • scissors
  • wire cutter
  • green tape
    Let's make some beautiful roses!
         You can make your roses any size. Fold your tissue paper in half again and again until it is just the size than you want. I wanted mine to be big and voluminous.

           Find a round container and draw around it with a pencil onto your folded tissue paper.

    Start to cut out the circle.

    Add the paper clips to keep all the circles together.
          
             I used the end of a wire to do two holes near the center of the circles. Fold down about 1 inch of the wire and push the long end through one hole and the short end through the other hole.

          Pull the ends all the way through, then twist the ends of wire together underneath the flower to keep all the circles together. Remove the paper clips.

           Now let's make the petals! Separate the topmost circle and crumple it upwards from the center. Now repeat with each circle in turn.

    And now start to wrap the green tape around the wire.

           Place a small flower foam in a jar or a vase, and then simply add your cute flowers.  

            And this is it! You're done! Isn't this a cute idea for spring? 
    I love it!

    Have a Springelicious Day!

    2 comments:

    The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...

    wow this is so amazing... I definitely have to try this out :D

    Strawberry Love by Reny said...

    I'm so happy that you like it! I really hope so, you have to try this. I love this flowers too, this are so springelicious and so cute!
    Have a springelicious day!
    XOXO,
    Reny