Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello Spring!

Hello Spring and Hello to you my beautiful friends!


       Yesterday was the last day of winter! So today is the first day of Spring! Let's say all : "Bye-Bye Winter, Welcome Spring!" 
        I'm so excited! Don't get me wrong! I love winter, but I love spring more. I love it because it gets me in the mood to go and do things! You don't feel the same?

          So every spring, on March 1st, people in Romania celebrate Martisor. On this day men offer to their beloved women flowers and martisors. This martisor is the symbol of serenity and happiness.

       And of course, my sweet boyfriend get me a martisor. Isn't this cute?

Here I have for you two little spring crafts : Cute butterflies!

         Do you remember my last year Spring Cards? Don't forget to check them out!


It's a lovely day! So be happy, laugh and enjoy the spring!
Have a Wonderful Spring lovelies!

No comments: