Friday, February 22, 2013

Feeling The LOVE Today

Hello cuties!
     I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day filed with love and beautiful and yummy things! Mine was so special and lovely! We spent a comfy and romantic day together! Ooo . . . I love my sweet boyfriend!
I LOVE YOU lovelies!
       Chocolate, sugar,  love notes, things that are pink, random acts of sweetness and flowers are a few reasons why I'm a huge fan of Valentine's Day. But as much as I love and enjoy to be spoiled, giving or doing something sweet for my boyfriend, a friend or for my family is too much fun.
         My boyfriend gave me this beautiful flowers! He is such a sweetie! They said that when a men gives to his beloved woman an orchid, he makes her a promise to spoil and protect her a lifetime. Also a pink orchid represents joy, happiness, innocence and pure affection to lovers.

        So today I just wanted to quickly share my love with you by doing a round-up of all my Valentine's ideas and projects.

My Ombre Paper Rose Heart Decor

Make a Romantic Candle

DIY Heart Sweater

DIY Wire Bow Ring

Happiness comes from small things

Hidden Choco Heart Orange Bundt Cake 

for dessert

DIY Heart Bookmark

Hearts and Flowers

Gift idea - Darling, You're My Dynamite!

DIY Decor - TP Flower Wreath

I LOVE YOU breakfast

My Cute Heartbeat Nails design

DIY Gift - Scratch-Off Card

Cute and Easy Decor - P.S. I love you


Have a lovely day! I LOVE you all!

No comments: