Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Darling You're My Dynamite!

Hello my loves!
      I don't know about you, but when I think of Valentine's Day, I think of the colors red and pink, hearts and chocolates. This are the only things on my mind. So I have a great craft idea that involves some sweet chocolate.  

What you will need...
  • 3 packs of Kinder Bueno
  • 1 sheet of red paper
  • tin foil
  • 2 pipe cleaners
  • glue
Let's make a cute gift:
1. Wrap each Kinder Bueno into tin foil.

2. Trim the red paper into three pieces and wrap each piece around a pack of Kinder Bueno and secure with glue. 

3. Gather the three packs of wrapped Kinder Bueno into a bunch, add the pipe cleaner in the middle and secure with the second pipe cleaner.

4.  Lastly, make a tag with the message "Darling, you're my dynamite!" (or any other message that you want). String the tag onto the pipe cleaner. And you're done!

Isn't this an adorable gift idea? 
 
Have fun creating some Valentine's crafts! 
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: