Monday, November 12, 2012

Walk in the park

        Happy Monday my loves! Do you like my new background? I think is cute!
     “I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.” - Drew Barrymore
“Rules for Happiness:
something to do,
someone to love,
something to hope for.”
― Immanuel Kant
And of course, we can not forget the cotton candy!

     Ooh . . . I love love love autumn so much! It's so fancy and colorful! Don't you think?
What's your favorite way to spend a perfect fall day?

3 comments:

Erika said...

Love your sense of fashion! And yes, new background is cute. And definitely yes, happiness makes people absolutely charming!

Erika said...

Keep up the good work!

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Ooh . . . thank you sweetie! I'm really glad that you like it! I appreciate all of the lovely comments, it means so much to me, and makes what I do so worth it!
Hope you have an awesome day!

XOXO
Reny