Sunday, November 25, 2012

DIY Easy Vintage Floral Nails

Hello everyone!
      I've always thought the vintage flower print, that has become popular, is so cute, and that is what I tried today! 
      So today I'm gonna show you how to do this very elegant and cute nail design. I love this look, sophisticated but really effective and it's actually quite simple to do. All you need is nail polishes and tooth picks. 


Let's get started:
     Use a pink polish for your nails except your ring finger. Apply at least 2 coats.
Now use a mint polish for your ring finger. Apply at least 2 coats.
Use another shade of pink and make two dots.
       Use red to make the detail of the roses with your toothpick around the dot. 
Use green for the leaves. 
And now you're done.

I wish you all a lovely day!

No comments: