Monday, March 19, 2012

Handmade Wedding Invitations

Hello my beautiful friends! 
      Spring is finally here! Yay!  You appreciate Spring so much more if you live where it is cold. I'm so happy for the Sunny days! With the beginning of warmer and longer days  also, the wedding season is off to a busy start. So I decided to make some Handmade Wedding Invitations. 
Here they are:
Wedding Invitation 1
Wedding Invitation 2
Wedding Invitation 3 (I)
Wedding Invitation 3 (II)
Wedding Invitation 4 (I)
Wedding Invitation 4 (II)
Wedding Invitation 5 (I)
Wedding Invitation 5 (II)
Wedding Invitation 6
Wedding Invitation 7 (I)
Wedding Invitation 7(II)

Wedding Invitation 8
Wedding Invitation 9 (I)
Wedding Invitation 9 (II)
Wedding Invitation 10
Wedding Invitation 11
Wedding Invitation 12 (I)

Wedding Invitation 12 (II)

Wedding Invitation 13

Wedding Invitation 14 (I)
Wedding Invitation 14 (II)
Wedding Invitation 15

Wedding Invitation 16 (I)
Wedding Invitation 16 (II)
Wedding Invitation 17 (I)
Wedding Invitation 17 (II)
Wedding Invitation 18 (I)
Wedding Invitation 18 (II)

 Have a lovely Spring Day!
 Business Contact : serban_renata@yahoo.com

3 comments:

The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...

wow these are amazing, I really love them :) Such a great ideas, for sure this business will be successful. Hope you will keep it till my wedding. :D

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

I'm very happy that you like them!I hope so that it will be a success! Thank you so so much! You're very kind! Let me know when is your wedding day! Much love :*:*:*

XOXO,
Reny

Unknown said...

Excellent blog and very interesting Post
Thanks for sharing this information…
Handmade invitations