Monday, December 26, 2011

Some gift wrap ideas

Well hello there!
    You all know how much I love doing crafts! Gift giving can be very special when it is a homemade gift. I am delighted when I'm able to make something with my own hands, to add a personal touch and give it to those I love. Ornaments can have extra special value when they are created at home the same it is when it comes to wrapping presents. Here are some ideas to wrap your gifts:

1. Crepe paper flower
All you need is some crepe paper.

Cut out 8 sheets and layer them.

         Keeping the sheets layered, take the set of squares and fold them like an accordion so it looks like a thin rectangle. Tie the middle of your folded paper with some thread.

Cut the ends rounded. Trimming the ends will look very pretty.

         Now, gently pull each piece of crepe paper towards the top center of the flower to create the bloom. Fluff up the finished flower.
Attach your finished flowers onto your gift box.



2. Newspaper gift wrap
     This will add a vintage touch to your gift. I think it is a great idea to reuse the newspaper for gift wrapping.


Have fun letting your imaginations go to work!

No comments: