Friday, December 9, 2011

Funny Christmas Project

 Hello my sweet friends!     
      It's Christmas season and if you have a yard then you must decorate it. Indoor decorations are great, but outdoor decorations are seen by more people, tell the world "Merry Christmas" and are just fun and festive! OK, I'll admit it. I love decorating my yard, and not just for Christmas. So let's all be inspired and create something beautiful! 

        This is my last project! I heard that this year, Santa comes on the bike, because his reindeer decide to go on vacation. I hope you enjoy it!
 
Please, let me know what you think!

7 comments:

The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...

haha like this idea with Santa :D you're so creative just keep it up you have super amazing ideas and you've got a huge talent so just let your creativity fly :)
p.s. I almost forgot to say that I tried out that mug decoration idea with nail polish and I really enjoyed it :D I gave as a present to my teacher :) if you want I can send you some pic of it :D

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Thank you very very much!I'm glad that you like it! You don't know how happy makes me that you have tried the mug and, of course, I want to see it! I can't wait to see your masterpiece :)
xoxo,
Reny

The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ritus said...

Nagyon erdekes a Mikulas bacsid :)

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Koszike Rita! Orulok hogy tetszik! :*
xoxo,
Reny

Unknown said...

Vai Reny nu mai esti acasa ca sa mai reproduci aceste ornamente in fata casei...

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Da, Adi nu mai sunt, din pacate! Poate vei face tu ceva interesant! Ce zici? ^_^ O zi frumoasa iti doresc! Te pup :*