Saturday, August 1, 2020

My heart is grateful

Happy first day of August!

         It's  my birth month. I'm turning thirthy. Wait . . . what? 30??? 30!!! Hmmm, I can't even believe how quickly another decade has gone . . . So looking back, what I'm most filled with is gratitude. As I often say, we should be careful not to focus only on our biggest accomplishments and best moments - you know, the kinds of things most of us share on social media. Those are important, but we should also be sure to love the fullness of our stories. That includes the tough moments we persevered through, the messiness of everyday life and the memories that are still a little bit tender. Though they're difficult, those moments can be some of the most beautiful parts of our lives. 
        So today, I'm thankful for all of those moments that helped me get to where I am. 


No comments: