Wednesday, October 5, 2016

RenySaysIDO: Dog of Honor

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

        Today's post is special for me, because it features my baby Liza, my furry baby. I love her so much!
         Don't forget your furry family members on your Wedding Day! This DOG OF HONOR collar is perfect to take pictures with your special baby. My precious girl looked so sweet in her wedding collar, and I was so happy she was part of our special day!

Supplies:


Let's get started!
I started with a piece of fabric and I cut it out into the shape of a rectangular.

Now add the phrase: "Dog of Honor".

And then I sew the fabric into the shape of a triangle.

Attach a ribbon and a pretty flower to the bottom.

And that's all! Your sweet furry baby will look so cute in this! 

Hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments: