Wednesday, February 3, 2016

RenySaysIDO: DIY Box Invitations for Godparents

Happy Wedding Wednesday!
          Today is a special day! Five months ago today, we got married, we become Mr and Mrs Apjok! It feels amazing! I'm incredibly blessed!
          The role of godparents or wedding sponsors in the nuptial ceremony is very important. And for me it was very important who am I choosing and how I will be asking them. Today I want to share with you a do it yourself box invitation, which I made especially for this event. 


          I'm so happy I did it this way! I would have skipped a step that brought me a great memory and so much happiness! Even if sometimes we think they are unnecessary, these things can bring us unimaginable feelings!

Wishing you all an amazingly beautiful day!

No comments: