Monday, November 30, 2015

DIY Clothespins Advent Calendar

Hello my lovely berries!
          Today I want to share with you this quick and fun do it yourself craft idea, so that everyone will love counting down the days with a candy treat each day! I've used chocolate balls to decorate my wreath, but you can change the candy with another treat, or with tea bags, or put a thought for each day. 


Supplies:
- cardboard
- scissors 
- 24 clothespins
- hot glue gun
- stickers
- 24 chocolate candy sweets (I've used Kinder Schoko Bons)
Let's get started!
1. Cut out the wreath shape from a piece of cardboard.

2. Using a hot glue gun, glue down the clothespins so that the "pin" bit is facing towards the outside of the wreath.

3. Use some stickers and write down the numbers from 1 to 24. 

4. And now you're finish! Just add a ribbon and pin in the candies.

Warm wishes on this Advent season to everyone you love!

No comments: