Thursday, December 4, 2014

Decorate Your Cake For Christmas

Hello cuties!
          Today I have for you a very easy and pretty quick idea to decorate your cake this Christmas. I know it's very simple but it's also very effective. Take a break from the sticky stuff and use this simple DIY template to stencil on a pretty sugar decor. And you don't need to spend so much time to frost the cake.

           I made a few stars and I cut them out. The fun part is that you can draw or write anything you want. You can create your own stencil pattern.

          Place your stencil on the cake and sprinkle confectioners sugar over the surface.

Then carefully remove the stencil.



And we are done! Now let's eat that cake, shall we?

           I hope you enjoy today's post and you will try it too! Take care lovelies!

No comments: