Thursday, September 11, 2014

Embrace Your Body Photoshoot

Hello my beautiful berries!
         Today's post is a different one. I wanted to make this post to help myself and everyone else who has this "problem". It's a little hard for me, but I still wanted to do it.
         Sadly, most women struggle with insecurities about their bodies, which affects their confidence in life and their relationships. I mean, I know I am. We all have a little insecurity in us, unfortunately I feel like that's part of who we are. For us, women, so much of that is tied to our appearance. I've had times in my life where I was so depressed by how I felt about my body, about myself . . . and sometimes I'm still feeling like that. It sounds really sad . . . I know . . . but I also know a lot of us have been there.
          You are BEAUTIFUL! Trust me, you are very beautiful! And please don't let anyone make you forget that! I used to see beauty in every single person, except me. I don't know why, but I was not feeling good in my own skin, even when I was skinny. But now, I learned to love and accept myself, I learned to see the beauty in me. And yes, maybe I need to lose some extra pounds, and yes, maybe I would need a few more exercises. But seriously, It's not about being skinny or perfect either. It's about finding what is beautiful in each person and highlighting that.

            I have my good days and bad days, but I try, every single day, to embrace my body and admit that beauty exists especially in the imperfection.
          So what I want to say is let's learn to love ourselves and maybe even get in touch with our sexy sides in the process! I love you all, my beautiful friends!

No comments: