Thursday, March 27, 2014

DIY Baby Onesie Cupcake

Hello my lovely berries!

        I love babies and I'm so happy when some of my friends are having their babies. It's so exciting! If you know me, I love to gift homemade gifts.When I'm going to a baby shower or to visit a friend after she had a baby, I love making Diaper Cakes. (click here, here and here) But there are also so many cute and unique gift ideas for baby showers. 
        So today I'm going to show you how to make this adorable baby onesies cupcake. This is seriously so easy to make and they are so so cute. Love it!

What you need:
- cupcake liners
- baby onesie
- baby socks
Let's get started!
1. Fold your baby onesie so it is a thin long piece and place the little socks (oh so tiny, I'm gonna melt) on it. 
2. Then roll the socks tightly in the middle of the onesie to create the cupcake shape.
3. Now place it in the cupcake liner and tie it with a ribbon. And voilá! 

          I love how this project turned out! I think I'm gonna make a bunch of this and place them in a cupcake gift box for my next baby shower. What do you think, my sweets?

No comments: