Wednesday, December 18, 2013

GIY Embellished Gloves

Hello lovelies!

        It's the Holiday season and everybody is looking for gifts. And I know, sometimes is really hard to find the perfect gifts for your loved ones. But I have an idea for you! So it's gloves and scarf weather, right? And I love wearing them. But I also think they are a great gift idea and you can customized them in many many ways. I love adding a personal touch to every gift I give. So why not glam it yourself a plain pair of gloves in two simple ways?

1. Embroidered Gloves
         For the first pair of GIY gloves you need : gloves (of course), tread, needle and scissors. Then you need an eight letter word and simply embroider each letter to the gloves. Very easy and very effective! Look how cute they are!

2. "I'm taken" Gloves
        Hehehe! This is my favorite one. Now, I'm not married yet, but I think this idea is so adorable and absolutely amazing! So here is what I used to glam it up my old pair of gloves : gloves (obviously), hot glue gun and a sparkly jewelry or button. Taaa-daaa ! Sorry boys, I'm taken . . . ! Hehehe!

         I hope you get inspired and I would love to see what you come up with! Happy Holidays!

No comments: