Thursday, January 10, 2013

DIY Large Personalized Puzzle

Hello everybody!
      Today I'm going to share with you a cute gift idea, perfect for kids. Let's make a large personalized puzzle! This is a fun and easy Christmas craft that is so inexpensive and so cute!
      I made this puzzle as a Christmas gift for our cute little niece. She is absolutely crazy about puzzles. She is such a sweet . . . I love her so much!

Let's get started cuties!
All you need are six things:
- a large sponge
- some cute fabric (mine is with Hello Kitty. It's my niece's favorite!)
- scissors
- a marker
- a hot glue gun
- and some creativity  

Lay your sponge down.

Draw a puzzle pattern on the sponge . . . 
 . . . then cut it out.

Now do the same thing with the fabric.

And here comes the fun part. Glue the fabric to the puzzle.
Ready!
Get set!
Glue!
        
     On each piece I draw a letter that form her name. I wrote STEFANIA and a little ♥ (heart) - from mine to her!

       So this is it! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please let me know what you think about this craft! Have a lovely day!

No comments: