Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Christmas Wreath

Good morning cuties!
      ♫♫♫ "It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . ." ♫♫♫ 
I love that song . . .
       There’s nothing I love more than decorating for the holidays. So today I'm going to show you my Christmas wreath for this year. This wreath was super easy to make… it only took about 15 minutes.
              
        First of all make a nice bouquet of evergreen branches and tie them together. Then add a cute sparkly ribbon.

          And next I hot glued on the branches a few dry oranges, a cinnamon stick, some Christmas candies, bells . . . Just use your imagination. It's really easy!

         And VOILA! Now I have a beautiful new Christmas wreath in just a few easy steps.


Have a wonderful day my lovely friends!

No comments: