Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy 3 Years Together!

Hello hello!
    It's the 9 of June. The sun is shining, the weather is warm and I am so happy for this special day! Yes . . . today is a special day for me . . . because . . . my boyfriend and I have been together for three years. Yaaay!!!
 
    I would like to thank you , my LOVE for these wonderful three years we've been a part of one another's lives - for the love, the laughter, the tears, the joy, the anger, the good times . . . for just being you and for loving me! You're my love, my life . . . my everything! I love you and all of our special moments we have together!
     For this special day, I made this currant cake . . . and let me tell you it's so delicious!


I wish you all a great weekend lovelies! 

2 comments:

The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...

yummie it looks really delicious :D Happy 3rd anniversary! Wish you all the best! : )

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Thank you so much! :*:*:*
XOXO,
Reny