Friday, November 18, 2011

Customized Mug

            I love a great DIY project that creates something useful! I always wanted a personalized mug. I had a lot of ideas about how to customize and create it for me, but I've never done it! :-( So it's time for a change and I decided to show my work with you!


All you need is:
  • a cup
  • some markers
  • nail polish
  • clear nail polish

How to:
1. Make sure your mug is clean and dry.
2. Paint! Use your imagination! Mine will be, of course, a Strawberry Love mug design. But you can do anything you want.

StrawberryLove Tip: If you make a mistake, you can wipe off with a wet wipe.


3. Once you’ve finished your masterpiece let the paint dry for a while.
4. And now the final touch, use clear nail polish  to keep the colors waterproof.

That's all! This is the final project!
Front

Back
 XOXO,
Reny

No comments: